Monday 14 October 2013

Final Cover of school Magazine


This is the final cover for my school magazine, I've choosen this photo because it shows a clear picture of a student from PlantsBrook who is also in my Media class sat outside on a bench smiling facing the camera. I felt this would be a good place to take the photograph for the front cover of my magazine because the background is not to crowded and focuses on the person.This immediately lets the reader know what the magazine is about and what age the magazine is aimed at. I felt it was important that the student on the front cover of my magazine was dressed fairly smartly and looked happy, this is because they are representing the school so they needs to look as if they are having a fun time at school. Headlines on my front cover tell people some of the things which are included in my magazine. For example interviews which are in the magazine and update news on the years a level result. 

To make this magazine i used Fireworks, which is a software for making magazines, fireworks was an easy software to use and with help form my teacher i understood how to make shapes and logos for my magazine.
I had more than one picture i wanted to use for my front cover but after trying several photos i choose this photo because i thought it was the most appropriate photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment